The LC776 EVO gearbox has been launched in 2014 and is an economic, reliable and efficient FWD solution. The aim of the product is to allow to as many people as possible to access sequential gearbox technology. The product is mostly for 1400cc or 1600cc naturally aspirated engines, small turbo engine or 2000cc naturally aspirated engines with limited power.
The limited slip differential is the standard 3MO system with discs and ramps. The LSD offers 8 friction faces with 45°/60° ramps. It works with low preload (from 60 to 80 N.m) and is « easy » to drive but still very efficient. Since 2022, we offer a 12 friction faces version to increase transfer rate and preload. Primary and secondary lines are standardized (no option) for two reasons : cost and lead-time. The average-lead time is under 4 to 5 weeks from order. The primary/secondary shafts centres distance is 77mm and pinions width is 14mm : torque capacity goes from 235 N.m (short final drive) to 280 N.m (long FD). Several final drives are available to fit your technical specifications and requirements.
There are more than 15 different engine adaptator plates. In 2022, more than 450 LC776 EVO gearbox units will race all over the world.
- 6 speed dog ring gearbox, with sequential gearing
- Maxi engine torque : 235 N.m (175 lbs/ft - short final drive) to 280 N.m (200 lbs/ft - long final drive)
- 14 mm teeth width 77 mm shafts centres distance
- Final drives, several options
- EVO Self-locking differential : 8 friction faces, 45°/60° ramp angles
- Splash lubrication
- Clutch shaft : 1" x 23 splines
- Hydraulic realease clutch with Ø52mm bearing
- Cut-off sensor kit
- 0-5V magnetic barrel position sensor
- Cable to ban reverse gear
Options and Accessories
- 12 friction faces differential. Ramps to select.
- Bell housing
- LC776 support
- Gear lever kit
- Gear display
- Hydraulic feeder release clutch tubes kit
Aditionnal technical information
- Clutch has to be a simple plate Ø184mm maximum with 1" x 23 splines disc.
- The gearbox is compatible with OEM 41 splines output flanges from Peugeot Boxer/Citroën Jumper
- Driveshafts have to be custom-made. We advise Ø28mm maximum.
- To install the hydraulic release system, a minimum 0,7" master cylinder can be instal on your original clutch pedal.
- It is necassry to use 75W140 oil type.
- There is no slave cylinder stop, so a pedal mechanical stop is necessary.
Ask for a quote
- Contact your distributor