The one-make-series version of our best-selling ETV
- 6 speed dog ring gearbox, with sequential gearing
- Maxi engine torque : 420 N.m (310 lbs/ft - short final drive) to 520 N.m (421lbs/ft - long final drive)
- aluminum housing AS7G06
- 20 mm teeth width (1st to 3rd) and 17 mm (4th to 6th) - 89 mm on center
- Final drives, several options
- Gear ratios, wide range except 1rst gear 12x35
- Discs and ramps limited slip differential :
- 12 friction faces discs
- choice of ramp angles
- Oil pump and internal lubrication system + steel filter
- Clutch shaft : 1" x 23 splines, integrated on layshaft
- 3MO clutch slave cylinder with Ø52mm bearing
- contactless barrel position sensor
- No cable to ban reverse gear : ETLC to use only with paddleshift system
- Weight : 41 kg
Options and Accessories
- Bell housing integrated in the main housing : "car manufacturer" product or one-makeerie product.
- electric linear actuator for gearchange
- Gear display
Extra informations: :
- The ETLC gearbox is designed for a ceramic single-disc or Sintered dual-disc clutch Ø184mm max; with 1" x 23 splines clutch disc(s).
- The gearbox is designed to accommodate GKN tripod flanges (not supplied): available from Signatech.
- The driveshafts must be made bespoke. We recommend Ø28mm maximum.
- For the installation of the hydraulic clutch release system, the installation of a hydraulic transmitter (Ø minimum 0.7") at the clutch pedal is recommended.
- It is imperative to install an adjustable end stop on the clutch pedal, as the hydraulic stop has no output stop.
- Depending on your application and the technical features of your vehicle, an oil cooler is recommended. Usually we recommend a 13-row radiator, 210x98x50mm with AN6 inlet/outlet connections.
- Mandatory to use oil type 85W140.
Ask for your Quote
- Call us now +00.33.(0)184.108.40.206.39